Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tag, you're it

Well, just got involved in a dishrag tag. Our teams are set, and I guess everything will get going soon. Can't wait to get started!!!

I've been knitting baby bibs like cray lately. No, I'm not pregnant, and no, I am not planning on getting pregnant. One of my good friends has a grandson, and I have been knitting bibs for him. My husband's cousin just had a baby, too. She was born on our 15th anniversary- such a smart girl. She gets a bib and an afghan, when I get them finished. It's summer, so I don't think she needs a blanket immediately.

Took a needlepoint class yesterday. I know how to needlepoint, but this one was for techniques to make this really great Texas piece based on vintage postcards. One of the suggestions for finishing it was a purse, so I am leaning in that direction. I'm not sure, though. We'll see.

I know posting has been few and far between, but I have an excuse. My mom, who lives in Waco, had knee surgery. I have spent the last 3 weeks taking care of her. Her house is sadly computer-free, and I had to go to the library to check my e-mail and such. It was just too much trouble to try to post anything. Anyway, I am home temporarily and hope to post a pattern or two in the next few days.

No comments: