Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Gonna Be a Long Week

I injured my shoulder somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Despite the pain, I continued to work on my many projects. I knit, crocheted and sewed away the holidays. After the New Year, hubby and I were goofing around and I sprained it again. Get your mind out of the gutter. We were acting like HS teenagers before the discovery of sex;-) So, I made an appointment with my doctor and now I have been banned from every activity that requires the use of my shoulder- most especially knitting, crocheting and sewing.

It's only 3 pm and I feel like I am going insane. My furry babies did entertain me for about 5 minutes, but then quit fighting when the cat got the upper hand and fled. DS isn't due home for another 30 minutes. Maybe I should go lie back down.

No comments: