Sunday, March 7, 2010

All Quiet on the Home Front

So far this year, I have really done well with at least one resolution- to work down the fabric stash. I've been making pillowcases for the Better Homes and Gardens Million Pillowcase Challenge. The pillowcases are donated to local charities with ours going to the Shriners Hospitals in houston and Galveston. So far, I've made 60 of them. That's 60 yards of fabric that are no longer in my house!!

I haven't been knitting too much this year since I've been sewing so much. But, I am starting a cardigan for next year when teen goes off to high school and I will be sitting in the football stands waiting for the half-time show. Teen is going to be in the marching band.

The princess is doing fine. We went shopping today and had fun. She is definately spoiled.

Other than that, life is just rolling along. February was drama-free and I am hoping it stays that way a little longer.

No comments: