Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quiet Weekend

I've been avoiding the stores and sittin' and knittin', and crocheting, too. I've made several hats for the extended family this year and a couple for my daughter and me. I knit the stripey scarf from Ravelry using Kureyon and it came out cute. And I did crochet a really cute poinsettia hat for a friend, but forgot to take pics of the darn thing before it left this house. As soon as I do a photoshoot with the others, I will post them.

Tomorrow, though, I am actually going to venture forth into the shopping jungle and get some last little things for family and friends. Kinda scary for me as I really hate shopping this time of year, but I made a promise to my daughter. The only one I am having problems shopping for is my teen. Anybody know what to get for a 13 yo surly teen????

1 comment:

Birdwell said...

Don't smack me, but I tagged ya!

Happy Knitting!