Thursday, August 27, 2009

And So It Begins...

DD came home from school with a temp of 101.1 F. Apparently the brat who is next to her in PE coughed and sneezed all over her and then boasted she is sick. Great going mom of brat, sending a sick kid to school!

Now for my rant, which I haven't done in a month or so- if your chold is sick, please keep them home so as not to make my kid sick. While I realize you have to work, you do have vaction adn sick days for this type of thing- quit being so selfish and use your d*mn sick days to take care of your kid. So you have to cut your vacation short, isn't your child's health more important?? And odn't give me that crap about I don't understand because I have the "luxury" of staying home. It's not about working mom vs. stay-at-home mom. It's about our children. You'd be just as angry at my child if I sent her to school sick and she coughed all over your child.

And PS, if your job is more important than you child, you shouldn't have had a child in the first place!

No comments: