Saturday, May 19, 2007

Feeling Sluggish

Since my last post, Mom's Day has come and gone, my birthday was the same day, so double the presents and attention!! I loved every minute of it. And because I am such a penguin fanatic, DH overloaded me with penguin stuff from lamps to signs to figurines and a few t-shirts. The kids were very good, too. I also got a couple of gift cards that I spent at Knitpicks.com. Gotta love their Options set. My in-laws are sending me a gift certificate from there, too, so I can go crazy and hopefully get all the little extras I don't have- the entire set of circular needles!!!! I have the binder and the interchangeable circs.

All's quiet on the Houston front, so I think I'll go steal a few minutes of knitting time. Wish I had more to write, but since quitting my job, I've been a slug.

No comments: