Friday, May 4, 2007

Why I Quit My Job Today

10. Burn out

9. Kids are getting worse every year- rude and crude.

8. Cussed out by a kid that heard only 1/2 of a private conversation that I was having with another teacher. Did I mention that the conversation was private???

7. Harassed by another kid who knew he wouldn't get suspended because he had maxed out his days. I do not need this kid telling me I need Jenny Craig- it's none of his business

6. Both kids above would not be disciplined because they are special ed, and know they can get away with anything.

5. No support from administration. They let all the kids get away with anything and everything.

4. Having to cover auto tech, ag, shop, and boys PE, which I didn't sign up for!!!

3. Did I mention no support from administration??

2. Seriously cutting into my knitting time.

And the number one reason I quit my job-

Taking out my frustration on my own kids and making them cry for no good reason.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Amen! I worked in the local high school. You are not alone. Everything you said is true. Thats why I quit my job too! Cyber hugs!