Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's Amazing...

...how bad you write when you are tired. My last post is awful. I think it was the three hours of sleep the night before. I kept myself up all day- no nap- so I slept well last night.

Road Trip- a friend adn I are heading out to Austin mid-October to join in a Knit Out at Borders. We think it will be a great trip. To make it easier on ourselves, and because we plan to have a few at dinner, we are spending the night. She's going to leave her car at my house, and I hope the bad golfer doesn't get her car like he got mine. Funny thing is, they are starting beginners classes at the club, and I would pay for this gut to go. It's cheaper than replacing my car's windshields every so often. I could aslo clean out the garage, but then I would have to dump my stash.

One fo my Knit Sistahs over at LSSK asked me to make her a pair of socks and autograph them because I got on the Harlot's blog. Any ideas??

No comments: