Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

... and a very Happy Birthday to my sis in Atlanta. She turned 39. The scary one is next year. She, of course, had to remind me that I am, and always will be, her older sister... sigh. But on the bright side, our older half-sis will be 60 in 2 years.

Plans for Halloween- handing out candy. The ol' hamstring is still sore and I am still supposed to be on crutches, so Trick or Treating is out. DS, the master of disaster, has offered to help hand out candy as his penance for the Tostito incident that led to the torn hamstring. DH will be wandering the neighborhood with our little Cheetah girl.

Knitting-wise- I am on the second sock in Opal's Tiger sock yarn. I started wearing my handmade socks when it got cold, and fell in love. I had been hesitant- all that work and then it gets a hole or something- but, all that money spent buying the yarn, and all the time spent making them, it seems a shame to leave them hiding in a drawer.

Y'all have a safe and happy Halloween.

No comments: