Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Joys (?) of a Band Mom

...or, please pass the Tylenol, extra strength. As I sit here and type, my DS is sitting next to me practicing his clarinet. A series of squeals and squawks can be heard through out the house. Now I know why my parents banished me to the farthest part of the house. I may permanently deaf in my right ear by Hannukah.

I've been doing some serious knitting while waiting for the hamstring to heal. I have finished 3 Christmas stockings. Two were sitting in the UFO pile and the other I started from scratch. My DD's sweater is coming along nicely. I've finished the sleeves and the back. All I need are 2 fronts and a hood. She loved the buttons I picked out- silver flowers.

Can't say much else is going on. I'm still not able to drive, so I've been staying home and going a little stir crazy.

No comments: