Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween Musings...

...the war is on. A new neighbor moved in around the end of August. You have to understand- when it comes to Hallowen, I will NOT be outdone. She can have Christmas as I don't celebrate it being Jewish and all. But, leave Halloween for me. Honestly, my sis was born on the day, I'm a Friday the 13th baby (I was born on that day!) and my mom was born on the Ides of March (03/15, the day Casear was killed). Creepiness comes naturally.

My husband comes in Saturday morning after making a run to drop off some donations and tells me I am being outdone. Didn't anyone tell these people that I am the Queen of Halloween around here? I am the house that makes everyone else jealous. I will admit that last year I was in a slump- torn hamstring and all- but I am up and running this year. Man the torpedos, kids, mom's declared "War!" Just don't tell dad or he'll take my credit card away.

No comments: