Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo!

One more day until Halloween and my sis's 40th birthday. And if you're reading this, dear sister, I know I am still older than you!

Quick update on me- I had minor elective surgery on Monday and things are progressing well. I had my endometrium burned off. No plans for anymore kids and after 30 years of the monthly mess, I am ready for a break. I would love to have a vacation where Mother Nature didn't tag along. No matter how many times we planned the perfect get-away, I always seemed to be up in the room, cramping and moaning. Hopefully, this took care of everything and I can start enjoying my vacations with my family more.

Not much else to report except that the surgery put my holiday decorating on hold. Hubby is going to be out of town when it's time to take it down, so, once again, I got lazy this year. Oh, well... next year, hopefully, I'll give the neighbors something to talk about besides my awesome pumpkins.

No comments: