Sunday, November 15, 2009

Giggle*Snort*

I am on Facebook and I really enjoy it. I have reconnected with some old classmates and am able to keep up with friends in other states. It's fun. They also have some great Fan Groups- Gecko Rouge, Cypress Station Grill, Neil Diamond and God Wants You to Know...

I was perusing the last site and looking at the photo people have submitted, elsewhere on-line, of things where they have seen images of different religious figures. One of them posted was supposed to represent Jesus, head slightly bent, hands palms-up, in that supplicant gesture. It was a pic of a dog's arse. Seriously. It gets worse- it totally looks like my dog's arse! I will spare you the pic, but still, who is taking pics of my dog's butt and posting them on the Internet as pics of the image of Jesus? For the record, our dog is Jewish, we've had him circumcised (read neutered)!!

No comments: