Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

So a big Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers- all one of you. If there are more, please leave a comment so I know you are out there!!

Anyway, today is the day we stuff ourselves with tons of food and then sit groaning on the couch arguing over who is going to fetch the remote from the coffee table so we can turn off the football and turn on something more interesting. Not big football fans around here. I did make an apple pie, and hubby picks up the pre-made turkey at 2, so, all is quiet.

As for tomorrow, you will find me cringing behind the couch and hoping no one gets killed this year in the mad Black Friday dash to supposedly save a few bucks. Remember folks, if they have 10 of the item and you are number 11, you might as well get something else!! ANd if you are wondering- my Hannukah shopping is complete, and all I have to do is wrap the gifts.

No comments: