Sunday, August 26, 2007

School Starts Tomorrow

I still have some sanity left, so I think I may be fine. But, I've had a huge reality check concerning my DD- my baby. I think I am going to cry at the bus stop. Friday at meet the teachers, I was tearing up, and today talking with a friend, I started all over again. It's gonna be a tough morning. I am having lunch with another friend, so that may help. Unfortunately, all my teacher friends go back to work tomorrow, too.

So besides lunch, what am I planning to do??? I plan to get my knitting together and start all those holiday projects. I have socks to knit, and sweaters for everyone in the house except DS, who informed he doesn't want another one. He's 12 and I can understand- sorta. I also have quilts to quilt and birthday shopping for DD who turns 6 on 9/22. She has a Build-a-Bear leopard that is going to get a blue and white cheerleader outfit. Blue and white are her school colors, and yup, they are the Leopards. And, I've got patterns to type up- a Spider Guy one is in the works. And pumpkins to carve- I buy the carvable ones at Michael's. They last forever, and bounce. Thankfully no one has tried to smash them, but I have dropped them a few times. So, I am pretty much trying to keep myself occupied until 4 pm when I have to pick up DD at the bus stop.

No comments: