Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Eduard, not Eduardo

Ooops, got the name wrong of the latest Tropical storm. I was close, though. He passed us with a whimper. We've had some rain, which we needed, but the house is still intact and we don't need a new roof.

I did finish our babysitter's socks though while it rained. I don't think I'll be knitting anything black or red for awhile, though. Maybe I should move to pink to break the monotony.

took the kiddos to the dentist today. DS, who rarely brushes his teeth unless one of us parental units is screaming at him, had no cavities. DD, who brushes every am and pm, had 4. Sigh... she's learning early that life is not fair. We go back tomorrow for the fillings and such. For any other person, this would be a wasted morning, but I've got knitting to do, so I'll be fine. And so will DD.

No comments: