Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In Which G-d Says "Ha!"

Yesterday was totally planned- massage, Volunteer, lunch with a friend. Apparently, some cosmic force decided that I did not really need my massage, but a flat tire instead. Yup, had to skip the massage to get my tire fixed. Thankfully, it was still under warranty and all I had to pay for was labor. Somebody up there is getting their jollies over this. I did manage to make it to my volunteering stint and lunch with my friend. Lunch was a 2 margarita affair, so I felt better. "The best laid plans of mice and men..."

I finally scored some glow-in-the-dark yarn, too. I have been jonesing for this since I heard about it. I bought 3 skeins of each color, and need to decide what I am going to do with it. I know I am going to crochet a skull and crossbones for a doggy sweater for Sparticus for Halloween. The purple and pink will be made into something for my DD. The rest is mine. I'll find something to do with it.

As for today, barring any unforeseen problems, I plan to do some more volunteering at a local HS.

No comments: