Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Look...An Avatar

Wow, I've gone semi-high-tech. I made an avatar. And, I'm knitting in the darn thing. Can you believe it?? And the pirate ship- my homage to my favorite movie, "Pirates of the Carribean." Gotta love Johnny Depp in pirate gear, swaggering around and acting goofy.

12 days to go until school starts. I had to threaten the kids with a yarn crawl. Basically it's a yarn shop tour and there are several yarn shops in Houston. It would have been a looooong day for them. As for knitting- I have a severe case of knitting ADD. I keep starting projects, and then finding another and another and another and starting those, too. So, no progress of any kind, and several projects languishing on the needles. I am glad I didn't sign up for any Olympic knitting!!

No comments: